From the Future Facilities Task Force (FFTF) for the DISD 2015 Bond
Sep 19, 2014
First Presentation to the FFTF, Sept 19 2014 – Destination 2020 and Aligning Facilities with Academic Needs
Oct 21, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Presentations and Documents
- 2014-15 Campus Capacities and Utilization, chart
- Fall 2014 Campus Capacities and Utilization, map
- Fall 2014 Utilization, Elementary
- Fall 2014 Utilization, Middle School
- Fall 2014 Utilization, High School
- Presentation on Early Childhood
- Presentation on DISD Demographics
Jan 13, 2015 Presentations and Documents
- List of Meetings and Agenda summaries
- Presentation on Personalized Learning
- Presentation on Previous Bonds and Current Facilities Assessments
- School Choice recommendations by Moak Casey (long-time vendor of DISD for research and lobbying services)
Feb 3, 2015
Presentation to the FFTF Feb 3, 2015 – Update on Destination 2020 info, proposed Interim Bridge Plan projects, first draft of proposed projects for Bond.
Apr 2, 2015
- Update to February’s presentation – Includes final Interim Bridge Plan and proposed Bond plan.
- Financing Scenarios
May 5, 2015
Public Facility Corporation Overview – about Lease Revenue Bonds, presentation by Loop Capital Markets
Jun 25, 2015 – Recommendation Documents
- FFTF Plan Summary
- FFTF Additional Classrooms
- FFTF Educational Adequacy
- FFTF Functional Equity
- FFTF Demolition, Land Clearing, and Reimbursement of Bridge Plan projects
- FFTF New Educational Programs
- FFTF New Schools – this is the first appearance of Rosemont upper campus being marked for replacement. Prior project lists had Jones and Stevens Park as District 7 schools that were slated for replacement. Reasoning for both of those campuses was inclusion in the Top 20% Utilization list and the Top 5% Worst FCI list.
- Facilities Matrix, Dots only
- Facilities Planning Matrix by High School Feeder Pattern – one of the most detailed documents available regarding utilization, capacity, current attendance numbers, and number of portables. Includes some notes about planning changes, though unclear if the plans come from FFTF members or Administration.
Jul 22, 2015 – Documents for Board Presentation
- Facilities Matrix, Dots with dollar estimates (but no repair or project scope detail)
- Updated Proposed Capital Improvement Plan Summary
- Tax Rate Impact Analysis – though not the current plan, this is was the plan when the Board of Trustees voted to put the Bond on the ballot in November.